Refuelling trolley made for refuelling of navy ships from a pipeline system.
The refuelling trolley consists of:
- 2-axle frame with steering front axle and parking brake on the rear axle
- Filter water separator dimensioned for 2,000 l/min
- Air separator
- Dispensing gauge with flow gauge and mechanical counter
- Hose reel with 40 metres 3" hose. Unwind and rewind with electric gear motor. Operation of the hose reel with dead man's control
- Fully galvanised frame and hose reel
- Piping in stainless steel
|The refuelling trolley shown above has been delivered to the naval station in Korsør, Denmark.