Loading arms can be delivered for almost all products, e.g. oil, gasoline, petroleum, bitumen, molasses, acids, bases. The loading arms can be delivered in many different layouts, for top loading and bottom loading, and choice of material adapted to the product for which the loading arm is to be used.
The loading arms are delivered with a balance cylinder to ensure that the arm remains in balance.
In addition to the loading arm itself, the scope of delivery comprises:
- Function test and pressure test
- Technical documentation comprising:
- Assembly drawing with spare parts list and material specification
- Drawings of main components with spare parts list and maintenance instructions
- Test certificates
- Material certificates for materials
- Spare parts list for recommended parts over a 2-year period
The pictures below show a few examples of possible loading arm layouts.